COVID-19 NEW PROTOCOL:
- Upon your arrival for your appointment please call us from the parking lot to let us know you are here. At that time, you will be asked to read at the door a COVID-19 related questionnaire and we will unlock our front door for you to enter only if you answered NO to all 3 questions. By keeping the main door locked will aid us with physical distancing measures & patient/visitor traffic flow. (If you do not have a phone with you then please come to the front window so we can see that you have arrived).
- Upon arrival, all visitors/patients will be asked to gargle with a medicated mouthwash.
- We will be wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This may include gowns & face shields etc. depending on the type of appointment.
- We ask all visitors/patients to wear a mask in the common areas or until they are seated in an exam room for treatment.
- Appointment times have been staggered to allow for physical distancing.
- Advanced cleaning protocol will take place after each patient.
- Temperature checks will be performed upon your arrival.
- We are not able to accept walk-ins, as we had before. All appointments must be scheduled via phone/email.